My morning sunshine!

Today morning was just like any other day
Rushing around readying for my work day
And then my lil sunshine awoke from his slumber
Yawning like a furry cat … the lil charmer

He lifted his face and looked into my eyes
Beautiful dark eyes, a cute nose and a lovely smile…
A face full of pure happiness at just being
Happy that he awoke with his mommy near him

And time stopped for a while….
I held my breath… my heart swelled
Trying hard to memorize this look that he holds
And hoping I will remember it after I grow old


~Anamika



© 2007 Anamika

Creative Commons License

My Morning sunshine by Anamika is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

3 comments:

Nova said...

You will :)

Thats what the digicams are for?

lallopallo said...

Nice poem.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful you, Your Kid n ur Poem........Three Cheers Dear.....