My rain song

Sun was shining hot and bright
Scorching the earth with all its might
Then came the gaggle of dark clouds
And with rain drops it’s laden down

Pitter patter, pitter patter I hear
Quenching the dry dusty earth
And I walked out in the rain
My soul awakens in the rain

As the rain falls from the sky
I walk out on the dusty path
The tiny droplets falling on my face
Washing away fatigue’s last trace

Everything will soon turn green
New leaves will be sprouting from the trees
Life fights back to the surface
And I start afresh……..


~Anamika

© 2007 Anamika

Creative Commons License

My rain song by Anamika is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blog.......Keep Posting ....
Yaadein......Is one Of My Favourite Movie.i don't know y people don't like it....But it has so much Good to Learn From....